We maintain a team of experienced professionals with a breadth of educational experience to help you select the right products and services.
Nextlink’s goal is to provide bandwidth and resources that meet and exceed the instructional and administrative needs of school districts. Nextlink is committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Our staff are experts in their field, committed to providing services and products that not only meet your needs but also your budget. We can also address and expand your funding options.
Nextlink is committed to providing:
- Dedicated Internet Access or Data Transport Only
- Speeds from 5MB up to 10GB (Fiber in Select Areas, call 682-333-0747 for more information)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Dedicated Account Manager and Support Team
- Proactive 24/7 service monitoring
For custom quotes and options, please call 682-333-0747 today.
A Project Manager will be assigned to every new customer to assure that the entire installation process, from equipment installation to testing, exceeds the customer’s expectations. Once the installation process is complete, the Educational Sales Team will be attentive to your needs and will make follow-up contacts on a regular basis — we value what customers have to say. In addition, our engineering team will constantly monitor connections. NEXTLINK employees understand the importance of establishing loyal clients who have the potential for repeat business, referrals, and a great reputation.
There are two ways in which your entity can receive E-rate reimbursements:
- Submit a BEAR Form (E-rate Form 472). This form can be completed whenever the entity wants to request reimbursement for invoices already paid. For simplicity purposes, some entities wait until the end of the funding year (after they have paid the June invoice) and submit a BEAR Form for reimbursement for the entire year’s bills.
- Request discounted bills from your provider. NEXTLINK will discount your invoices upon request. NEXTLINK will submit the Service Provider Invoice (SPI) Form 474 to request reimbursement for discounts already provided to customers. Before we are able to do so, please remember:
- The funding request for NEXTLINK services must have been funded per the FCDL (Funding Commitment Decision Letter).
- The entity must have completed the E-rate Form 486 after receiving their FCDL. Until this form has been processed, NEXTLINK, or any other provider, cannot discount your bills.
- The customer has provided NEXTLINK with the information per funded FRN in accordance with their Form 471 application.
If the Form 486 is submitted after invoicing has started for the new funding year, your initial bills for the new funding year will not reflect the discounts. However, once NEXTLINK receives notification that your Form 486 has been processed, our Business Department will credit your account starting with your July invoice. Once an applicant receives the discounted bill from the provider, they are required to pay the non-discount portion of the cost of the goods and services.
Acronyms/Terms: The Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) provides an on-line reference to define E-Rate terms and acronyms on their website here.
Walnut Bend ISD
“Nextlink provides vital internet services both to my school district and community.? Their staff goes out of their way to make sure that we receive the technical and customer support we need to keep our lives running smoothly.? We’ve been very pleased with our relationship with Nextlink!”? Troy Humphrey, Superintendent/Principal, Walnut Bend ISDTroy Humphrey Superintendent/Principal, Walnut Bend ISD
“Nextlink provides Perrin-Whitt CISD with reliable internet at a fair price along with great customer service” Cliff Gilmore, Superintendent, Perrin-Whitt CISDCliff Gilmore Superintendent, Perrin-Whitt CISD
“Nextlink is a great company! They have kept our school running with internet access very smoothly and efficiently. The company has very high standards and for a small rural district, that is very important.”? Jimmy Autry, Technology Director, Garner ISDJimmy Autry Technology Director, Garner ISD
Prairie Valley ISD
“Prairie Valley ISD has been very pleased with the service and support provided by Nextlink and their team.” ?Tim West, Superintendent, Prairie Valley ISDTim West Superintendent, Prairie Valley ISD
“Living in a rural area, sometimes we are limited in the options that we have for connectivity. NextLink was able to not only provide us with bandwidth at a reasonable cost where our options are very limited, but also with a great support staff, knowledgeable technicians, and very quick response time in the service department. Outside of a lightning strike, we have not had bad connection issues, and we are getting the bandwidth promised. We have been very pleased with the people, the product, and the service,”Shelia Musselman Technology Department, Clifton ISD
Three Way ISD
“Nextlink has provided excellent quality of service to Three Way ISD. At any point if I need assistance, they are quick to either provide support over the phone or if needed in person. I appreciate being able to speak to a person and get the quality of support that we need.”Paul Ryan Three Way ISD
“Although we have only been with Nextlink for a short time, I have been extremely impressed with their customer service and technical assistance. Our recent migration to Nextlink allowed us to triple our bandwidth with little change in cost. Our Technology Director’s push to form a new partnership was clearly a wise decision.”Mike Kelley Superintendent, Springtown ISD
Call Nextlink at 682-333-0747 to get started today.